5 tips to help you embrace your monday
How are you today? How often this question is asked, most times, we do not wait to get a sincere answer. People can easily tell you, “oh! I am fine but many of them aren’t actually fine. So when you ask someone, how are you? Please wait for an answer, a sincere answer. You may want to look into the eyes of this person to see if you can find the answers you are looking for.
One place to find interesting reaction of people to certain things is the social media. Over time, I have discovered that a lot do not like Mondays, the first working day of the week. Sometimes, some people allow their Mondays to determine the rest of the week for them. Do you belong to that category?
Do you think you will ever love Mondays? Can these tips help you love Mondays? So that the rest of the week will not be affected by your Monday.
- Come to terms with the fact that Mondays will always come. You cannot change that. The earlier you recognize this and stop fighting the feeling of seeing another Monday, the better for you. You know that prayer, “Dear Lord help me to accept the things I cannot control”?
- Anticipate Monday the way you anticipate a new year. Yes, it is a new day. Another day to start afresh and do things well. If you perceive Monday this way, the same way we all wait for a new year to start new things, we may have our hearts all pumped with joy knowing that it is another day.
- This is for those who keep a 9-5 job. You can try this. Keep a clean work desk on Friday. Yes! How will this work? You will not like to work into a dirty house and relax, the same way you will not like to work to the office and look at your table filled with bits of everything lying around. If your desk is clean, you will think of it and want to go back on MONDAY MORNING.
- Rest well on Sunday. Yes, rest well. If you overwork yourself on Sunday, or fill your entire weekend with activities that leave you with no time t rest, you definitely will not be happy to have a working day ahead because that means, NO REST AGAIN.
- This one may sound really funny, but I am sure it will work. KEEP A NICE DRESS CLOSE. If you have a nice dress close, a nice dress on Monday means lots of compliments and that will keep you happy.
- Finally, have a good plan for the day. Since it is a fresh day, you want to set goals and smash them.
Do you think this will help? Let us try them!!
Have a beautiful Tuesday.
I remain your friend,
I love you.