We have Ten, plus one word of wisdom for everyone.
- Let LOVE and FAITHFULNESS never leave you. Bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your hearts, You will win favour in the sight of God and in the sight of man.
- Preserve SOUND JUDGEMENT and DISCERNMENT, do not let them out of your sight. They will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck. Then you will go on your way and your feet will not stumble.
- Do not withhold GOOD from those who deserve it and when it is your power to act. Do not say to your neighbour, come back later, I will give TOMORROW, when you have NOW what they require.
- Keep away PERVERSITY from your mouth. Keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Keep your foot from evil.
- Go to the ANTS you SLUGGARD, consider its ways and be WISE. It has no RULER, no COMMANDER or OVERSEER, yet it STORES Its provisions in summer and gathers its food in harvest.
- STOLEN water is SWEET, FOOD eaten in SECRET is delicious. But little do they know that the dead are there and the guests are in the depths of the earth.
- The mouth of a person who lives right is a fountain of life. But violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked.
- A GENEROUS man will prosper. He who refreshes other will himself be REFRESHED.
- A wife of NOBLE CHARACTER is her husband’s crown but a DISGRACEFUL wife is like a decay in his bones.
- From the fruit of his lips a man is filled with good things as surely as the work of his hands reward him.
- A GENTLE answer turns away wrath but harsh words stir up ANGER.
Hope you enjoyed these words of wisdom carefully written for all of us?
Have a wonderful day.
I remain your friend,
I Love You.